Sunday, October 04, 2009

Introduction

Hello Everybody,

Welcome to my blog Exotic Car Reviews. On my blog, every week i will post 1 - 3 articles on exotic cars. They will mostly be about cars that are over the price range of $60000 and that are fast, luxuries and exotic. Cars such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini etc. There will be no posts on muscle cars, classic cars or mods (such as civcis etc.) but your comments and comparisons are welcome.

I am a big exotic car enthusiast because, firstly, I was raised in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its a oil rich country in the middle east. People in Dubai love speed and luxury or lets say men. As a young kid a saw more Ferrari's and Lamborghini's then Civic's and Toyota's. Hence, i was attracted to extoics. I know i cant afford these cars but i can dream of having one and talking about them.

On my blog, I will post a short article from a website or in my own words on a car that interests me, with a picture or a video from YouTube, followed by what i think about the car. People visting my blog can comment anything and go for or against me. My only request is PLEASE DONT'T OFFEND ANY ONE or USE FOUL LANGUAGE. Any inappropriate comments will be deleted.

I hope everyone enjoys my blog and visits it often. You can also follow me on twitter there is a link that will always be seen on my blog.





Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. I'm also a big exotic car enthusiast and cannot wait to win the lottery and own one for real hey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not wait enthusiastic enough with trying it will come in time to get a big exotic car

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really amazing and awesome blog and website as well, thanks for sharing this web content with us, love to see this dulles airport car service is the best service for the clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see this kind of post this was really great to see, that kind of stuff must be shared everywhere related to cars section bus companies in maryland is the best service around the Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice and absolutely amazing post from my side, thanks for sharing this great post with us, really amazing one from my side party bus rentals seattle cheers for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great and awesome post that you have shared here, thanks for sharing this great post with us http://phoenixlimopartybus.com is the best service

    ReplyDelete